Easy and affordable meal I used to make as a kid. My family loved it.
Make and share this Easy Shepherd's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef and add onion; cook until onion is transparent.
- Add soup, veggies and garlic and mix, pour into a oblong baking dish.
- Spread mashed potatoes on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- •Looking for a variation on this recipe? Try this: Instead of topping with mashed potatoes and cheese, top the casserole with a single layer of tater tots instead. This is also a big hit.