1/6 Photos of Easy Shepherd's Pie
Maryland Jim's Note:
My wife had lunch over at a friend's house the other day and she served this recipe. My wife is still raving about it. I guess now I have to make it. Supposedly it came from a magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 375°F Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- 2Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic until well blended.
- 3Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
- 4Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- 5Cover with potato mixture. Don't worry about it being perfectly even, the more rustic it looks, the better.
- 6Sprinkle with remain 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.3
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 727.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 27.7 g