My wife had lunch over at a friend's house the other day and she served this recipe. My wife is still raving about it. I guess now I have to make it. Supposedly it came from a magazine.
- Preheat over to 375°F Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic until well blended.
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
- Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with potato mixture. Don't worry about it being perfectly even, the more rustic it looks, the better.
- Sprinkle with remain 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.