Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really easy recipe. Most of these ingredients are already in your kitchen.
Make and share this Easy Shepherd's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef.Drain.
- Return beef to pan and add soup.
- Simmer beef and soup mixture for 5 minutes.
- While beef mixture cooks, bring 2 cups water to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in mashed potatoes.
- Line bottom of casserole dish with beef mixture.
- Drain corn and green beans.
- Sprinkle veggies on beef mixture.
- Spread prepared mashed potatoes on top of veggies.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.