Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really easy recipe. Most of these ingredients are already in your kitchen.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beefy mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (4 ounce) packageidahoan buttery mashed potatoes
- 2 cups water
- Brown ground beef.Drain.
- Return beef to pan and add soup.
- Simmer beef and soup mixture for 5 minutes.
- While beef mixture cooks, bring 2 cups water to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in mashed potatoes.
- Line bottom of casserole dish with beef mixture.
- Drain corn and green beans.
- Sprinkle veggies on beef mixture.
- Spread prepared mashed potatoes on top of veggies.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.