Chef #620832's Note:
This is a really easy recipe. Most of these ingredients are already in your kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef.Drain.
- 2Return beef to pan and add soup.
- 3Simmer beef and soup mixture for 5 minutes.
- 4While beef mixture cooks, bring 2 cups water to boil.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in mashed potatoes.
- 6Line bottom of casserole dish with beef mixture.
- 7Drain corn and green beans.
- 8Sprinkle veggies on beef mixture.
- 9Spread prepared mashed potatoes on top of veggies.
- 10Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 683.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.5 g