Recipe by Sgt. Pepper
Easy, great and cheap to make. This is my 11 year old son's favorite dinner. Although as easy as it is, it uses a lot of pots and pans to make! But it's SO good!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef gravy
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (do not use creamed corn)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel and cut potatoes into quarters, place in boiling water till soft, about 20 minutes.
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain, return to skillet.
- Add 1 can of gravy to ground beef, heat up again.
- When potatoes are done, drain and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add butter, milk, salt and pepper to potatoes.
- Beat on low speed for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a deep (not too wide) baking dish, add ground beef.
- On top of that, add the corn, on top of that, add the mashed potatoes.
- Do not cover.
- Place in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with biscuits and salad.