Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can use leftover mashed potatoes or prepare instant potatoes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) canscondensed vegetable soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Combine browned ground beef, celery, onion, undiluted soup, salt and pepper.
- Place meat mixture in greased casserole dish.
- Spread mashed potatoes over top of meat mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.