Recipe by FLKeysJen
So easy and good! For lunch the next day, combine the leftover sauce with four parts vinegar (rice or white wine or whatever you have) and one part oil (sesame or whatever you have) for salad dressing. Pour over your favorite greens, sliced leftover chicken and chopped veggies for a delicious Asian salad!
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, tenderized
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first six ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with the water and soy sauce in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with the chicken.