Recipe by Lisa1
A recipe from Frank's Red Hot that I use a lot. It's so quick and easy. I like it with the extra hot sauce
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1⁄3 cup Frank's red hot sauce (or Frank's Xtra Red Hot)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 lb scallops, halved if large
- hot cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinara sauce, clam juice, hot sauce and tomato paste in large saucepan.
- Heat to boiling and simmer 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Stir in shrimp and scallops. Cook about 5 minutes until seafood is cooked through.
- Serve over cooked pasta.