This versatile cocktail sauce has some "zip" to it from the horseradish and hot sauce, but these can be adjusted to suit your taste.
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (use more or less to suit your taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (use more or less to suit your taste)
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 pinch onion salt
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill. Adjust seasonings to suit your taste before serving.
This is now my go to cocktail sauce. Nice and spicy!! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing! Made for your win in Football tag Week 17!
Much better the second day, so be sure to make it ahead of time. Used in Seafood Pan Roast.
Nice little zip in it. I made only 1/2 of the recipe as thats enough for us for a while. I have shrimp this week and will enjoy the sauce with it. Thanks for posting Made for World Tour 8