Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make chowder, using simple ingredients. Good served on bowls with hot crusty bread.
Make and share this Easy Seafood Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb cod fish fillet
- 1⁄2 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup oil (I use olive)
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional)
- Cut fish into large chunks.
- Leave the shrimp whole.
- Combine onion, zucchini, garlic and oil in 3 1/2quart sauce pan.
- Over medium heat, cook until onion is tender.
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, wine and seasoningsl Continue cooking until boiling.
- Add seafood.
- Continue to cook until fish flakes easily.