Recipe by cooks-alot
This is a recipe I made for my sons.They liked seafood ,so I came up with this one...Inexpensive and very good..Fresh potatoes ,celery and onion add great flavor..
- 1 (18 ounce) cancampbels New England clam chowder
- 10 ounces seafood crabmeat
- 1 can clam
- 1⁄2 lb small baby shrimp (pop corn shrimp)
- 1⁄4 lb sea scallops (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1⁄2 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 medium potatoes (large dice)
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups water
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- extra pats margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook celery,potatoes,onions in 2 1/2 to 3 cups water.cook al dente.
- do not drain.
- When vegies are done----.
- add campbels chunky clam chowder,sea food meat,shrimp,milk,1/2 and 1/2 ,extra clams.
- Heat fully.Serve in bowl.
- Garnish with extra pat of margarine,sprinkle old bay,pepper and a sprinkle of chives.