Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Used to have this all the time as a kid, and lost the recipe some time ago. Have recently found it again, and putting it here for safe keeping! We always had this served over white rice, and it was YUMMY!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb seafood (cut-up lobster, shelled shrimp, scallops, crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat, can be either fresh or fr)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups half-and-half
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- cream sherry, to taste
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add your choice of seafood and cook until done.
- Add soups, heavy cream and half-and-half; stir until smooth.
- Heat through. Season with hot pepper sauce and sherry.