Christmas Carol's Note:
This dish is so quick to put together and simply delicious. Who knew that cream cheese could contribute to such a lovely Alfredo sauce? That's perhaps the best part about trying new recipes. They're constantly surprising you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Sprinkle garlic salt over shrimp and cook in butter until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add milk and heat just to boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
- 5Reduce heat and stir constantly until cream cheese is melted.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- 7Toss hot pasta with the sauce and transfer to serving dish.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Seafood & Basil Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 220.9 mg
- Sodium 470.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 38.9 g