Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish is so quick to put together and simply delicious. Who knew that cream cheese could contribute to such a lovely Alfredo sauce? That's perhaps the best part about trying new recipes. They're constantly surprising you.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over shrimp and cook in butter until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk and heat just to boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
- Reduce heat and stir constantly until cream cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Toss hot pasta with the sauce and transfer to serving dish.
- Serve immediately.
This dish was so easy to make! I added crab and 1/4 tsp of salt. It was delish!
This was sooo good! I'll make it again and again! I used fresh scalops, jumbo shrimp and canned crab meat, turned out great!