Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I didn't want to cook tonight, but I had a bag of Seafood Combo (the software wouldn't accept "Seafood Combo" in the ingredient list. It's a bag of different kinds of frozen cut-up seafood, like mussels, calamari and shrimp) in the freezer, so I created this yummy dish. It's really easy to make. You can find bags of frozen Seafood Combo in the freezer section with the other frozen meats. I used mushroom Alfredo.
- 453.59 g seafood, combo
- 141.74 g box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze dried
- 9.85 ml minced fresh garlic
- 170.09 g angel hair pasta, cooked
- 425.24 g alfredo sauce
- parsley flakes
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Heat large skillet. Saute minced garlic in butter over medium heat.
- Add Seafood Combo. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spinach. Cook till heated.
- Add Alfredo sauce, sprinkle of parsley, black pepper and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Cook on low till bubbly.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.