I didn't want to cook tonight, but I had a bag of Seafood Combo (the software wouldn't accept "Seafood Combo" in the ingredient list. It's a bag of different kinds of frozen cut-up seafood, like mussels, calamari and shrimp) in the freezer, so I created this yummy dish. It's really easy to make. You can find bags of frozen Seafood Combo in the freezer section with the other frozen meats. I used mushroom Alfredo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large skillet. Saute minced garlic in butter over medium heat.
- 2Add Seafood Combo. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add spinach. Cook till heated.
- 4Add Alfredo sauce, sprinkle of parsley, black pepper and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- 5Cook on low till bubbly.
- 6Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Seafood Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: