Recipe by jusme
I didn't want to cook tonight, but I had a bag of Seafood Combo (the software wouldn't accept "Seafood Combo" in the ingredient list. It's a bag of different kinds of frozen cut-up seafood, like mussels, calamari and shrimp) in the freezer, so I created this yummy dish. It's really easy to make. You can find bags of frozen Seafood Combo in the freezer section with the other frozen meats. I used mushroom Alfredo.
- 1 lb seafood, combo
- 0.5 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze dried
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- parsley flakes
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large skillet. Saute minced garlic in butter over medium heat.
- Add Seafood Combo. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spinach. Cook till heated.
- Add Alfredo sauce, sprinkle of parsley, black pepper and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Cook on low till bubbly.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.