Recipe by Kit Redmond
This is a recipe I learned from my Dad whose family was from Conshocken, PA.
Top Review by John M.
I used to get the frozen kind in Maine but miss that killer delicious Scrapple from PA. Can't get it here in Idaho. Will have to try this recipe. I'm from N.D. and love this stuff. Miss barrel molasses and shew fly PIE too!
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 2 cups of water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Cut sausage into pieces and add to boiling water mixing throughly (a potato masher works well). Once sausage is done take pan off heat and add red pepper flakes and sage.
- Add cornmeal and mix throughly and pour into loaf pan.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Slice and fry in frying pan with cooking spray.