This is a recipe I learned from my Dad whose family was from Conshocken, PA.
Make and share this Easy Scrapple recipe from Food.com.
- Pour 2 cups of water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Cut sausage into pieces and add to boiling water mixing throughly (a potato masher works well). Once sausage is done take pan off heat and add red pepper flakes and sage.
- Add cornmeal and mix throughly and pour into loaf pan.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Slice and fry in frying pan with cooking spray.