Recipe by Scribbler515
I'm not a big fan of eggs but my husband is, so I make them quite often. This is one of my favorite ways to eat eggs. Hope you like it, too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs.
- Heat skillet and pour light coating of olive oil.
- Heal oil for about a minute.
- Add diced scallions and fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add eggs.
- Fry for about 2 minutes or until eggs are desired consistency. I use a rubber spatula to break up the egg mixture as it fries.
- Salt and pepper to taste.