Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
It sounds strange but it really is good
Make and share this Easy Scandinavian Style Supper recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package American cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen fish sticks
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease a 1 1/2 -quart square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, break up potatoes with a fork. Add carrot, green onion, dill weed, seasoned salt and pepper; toss until combined. Spread half of the vegetable mixture in baking dish. Top with half of the cheese. Repeat.
- In a medium bowl, stir eggs and milk until blended. Pour over cheese. Arrange fish sticks on top and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set and fish sticks are golden brown.