Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
It sounds strange but it really is good
Make and share this Easy Scandinavian Style Supper recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package American cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen fish sticks
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease a 1 1/2 -quart square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, break up potatoes with a fork. Add carrot, green onion, dill weed, seasoned salt and pepper; toss until combined. Spread half of the vegetable mixture in baking dish. Top with half of the cheese. Repeat.
- In a medium bowl, stir eggs and milk until blended. Pour over cheese. Arrange fish sticks on top and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set and fish sticks are golden brown.