1/1 Photo of Easy Scalloped Potatoes With Ham and Havarti - Reduced Fat
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Melissa H's Note:
Scalloped potatoes made with reduced fat cream of mushroom soup. The havarti cheese helps to create a creamy texture. Can be used as a side dish or one dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 -6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly (use a high starch, low moisture potato for best results)
- 3 -4 green onions, diced (may substitue a small onion diced)
- 8 ounces ham, sliced in 1/4-inch to 1/3-inch thickeness, trimmed and diced (I prefer Black Forrest Ham)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3 slices havarti cheese, diced
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1Mix the 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup with the milk until well blended.
- 2Butter the bottom of a 2 qt baking dish.
- 3Put aside 1/3 of the havarti cheese to place on top of the casserole.
- 4Place an even layer of potatoes on bottom of buttered baking dish, season with small amount of salt and pepper, layer ham, onions, cheese and the soup/milk mixture. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used. Top with the remaining 1/3 of havarti cheese.
- 5Cover the casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. Remove cover and bake another 15-30 minutes until potatoes are tender and top of dish is light golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Scalloped Potatoes With Ham and Havarti - Reduced Fat
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 695.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup