Chef #951898's Note:
Ooey gooey delightful potatoes with ham cubes. This is my mother's recipe. She is the best cook I know, and I like to think I am not too bad myself lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash and peel potatoes, and slice into thin slices no 1/8 of an inch thick.
- 3Butter a casserole dish, and place an even layer of potatoes in the bottom of dish.
- 4Using a tablespoon sprinkle 2 tablespoons of flour over potatoes. Salt and pepper, Sprinkle with 1/4 of the ham.
- 5Cut butter into small bits and sprinkle over the ham. leaving enough for 3 more layers.
- 6Repeat layering, potatoes, salt and pepper, flour, ham and butter, until potatoes are all gone.
- 7Pour enough milk over the whole casserole until it comes up to the top layer of potatoes.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- 9Remove foil and back an additional 10 minutes until top is lightly browned and potatoes are tender. It should appear very bubbly and yummy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 121.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: