Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Homestyled, quick and easy casserole. Cheesy and delicious.
Make and share this Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13 x9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in large sacuepan; cover with water. Bring to boil on high heat, reduce to low heat and cover. simmer 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes. Return potatoes to saucepan.
- Transfer 1/4 of the potatoes to a large bowl, add sour cream; mash with potato masher. Add cream cheese, ham and green onions and mix lightly. Add mashed potato mixture to potato slices in saucepan. Stir gently, spoon into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.