Homestyled, quick and easy casserole. Cheesy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 13 x9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- 3Place potatoes in large sacuepan; cover with water. Bring to boil on high heat, reduce to low heat and cover. simmer 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes. Return potatoes to saucepan.
- 4Transfer 1/4 of the potatoes to a large bowl, add sour cream; mash with potato masher. Add cream cheese, ham and green onions and mix lightly. Add mashed potato mixture to potato slices in saucepan. Stir gently, spoon into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
- 5Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 351.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat parmesan cheese