Recipe by Shelz11
This recipe is so simple and so good. Goes great with any kind of meat and vegetable. Adjust the amount of ingredients according to the size of your casserole dish
Top Review by Tugar357
This is a great go to recipe. I screwed up and added foil to the top as I put a ham steak on the top when I baked it. My fault. The taste was spot on. Thanks for sharing. Easy to assemble.
- 4 potatoes
- 1 medium onion (optional)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk (low fat or fat free is fine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by slicing the potatoes about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- You may peel them first if you like.
- In a casserole dish, lay down a single layer of potatoes.
- Put some onion of top if you like.
- Sprinkle lightly with flour, salt, and peper.
- (If you like it really creamy, add more flour) Place 2-3 tabs of butter on top Repeat the layers to the top of the casserole dish.
- Pour the milk over the top of the potatoes until the dish is about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375F for 1 hour.