1/6 Photos of Easy Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is so simple and so good. Goes great with any kind of meat and vegetable. Adjust the amount of ingredients according to the size of your casserole dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by slicing the potatoes about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- 2You may peel them first if you like.
- 3In a casserole dish, lay down a single layer of potatoes.
- 4Put some onion of top if you like.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with flour, salt, and peper.
- 6(If you like it really creamy, add more flour) Place 2-3 tabs of butter on top Repeat the layers to the top of the casserole dish.
- 7Pour the milk over the top of the potatoes until the dish is about 2/3 full.
- 8Bake at 375F for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 158.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g