Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe that is very easy to do. I have had it for several years and everyone really likes it. It is easy to adapt and make your own.
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer potatoes and onions in a greased casserole dish.
- Mix soups and milk, pour over potato/onion layers.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or till tender.
These were so good! Even my daughter's picky friends loved them! Easy and tasty!! We did add black pepper, dried basil, and a little dash of hot sauce. We will make these again soon!
Nice and creamy, just the way I like them. I also had to increase the cooking time to 1 1/2 hours. :)
Very saucey potatoes. I used a mandolin to slice them, so I'm sure they were relatively thin. Even so, they took 1 1/2 hours to bake, just as Sherri35 reported.