Recipe by Lambkins
Very quick and easy recipe for scalloped potatoes. Don't forget to grease or Pam the pan....makes for easy clean up! The only problem I see with this recipe, is that it doesn't make enough! LOL Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup Cheez Whiz
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Peel, slice and arrange potatoes in pan.
- Slice onion on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place butter on top and add milk.
- Bake at 350°F for 2 hours.
- Fifteen minutes before done, mix together mushroom soup and Cheez Whiz.
- Pour over potatoes and finish baking.