Very quick and easy recipe for scalloped potatoes. Don't forget to grease or Pam the pan....makes for easy clean up! The only problem I see with this recipe, is that it doesn't make enough! LOL Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Peel, slice and arrange potatoes in pan.
- Slice onion on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place butter on top and add milk.
- Bake at 350°F for 2 hours.
- Fifteen minutes before done, mix together mushroom soup and Cheez Whiz.
- Pour over potatoes and finish baking.
Super easy and Super yummy!!!
This was very good. Even my picky husband (who doesn't care for cheez whiz) liked it and went back for 2nds.
These potatoes were VERY good! Everyone wanted seconds. I had to do a couple of things different. I had to use minced onion because I'm the only onion lover in the house and this way I can hide onion in dishes...HA HA! The next thing is that I had to use cream of chicken with the Cheese Whiz because DD and I are the only mushroom lovers. We will surely be making these fantastic potatoes often at our home. Thanks!!!