Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A variation of the Jiffy Scalloped Corn Casserole. Very simple and always earns raves from guests.
- 2 eggs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans kernel corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Combine eggs, corn, sour cream and corn bread mix in a bowl.
- Grease a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Pour corn mixture into dish.
- Cut butter into pieces and arrange over top of corn.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45-60 minutes. (Top will be browned).
Exellent! My son in law raved over it. Not a drop left! Many thanks for this recipe.