Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've been readin "Come'n get it, Favorite Ranch recipes" and this is a recipe from it. Sounds good, easy and tasty
- 2 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup soda cracker, crumpled
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix the corn, eggs, milk, salt& pepper in a casserole dish.
- Mix in half of the soda cracker crumbs.
- Mix the remaining crumbs with the butter and sprinkle on top of the corn.
- Bake uncovered in 325F oven for about 1 hour.
Great recipe! I only added 1/2 of the sugar and it was still a little sweet for us. Very easy to make and I usually have everything for it on hand. Really tasty. UPDATE: oops, I was a rookie when I posted this review so I kind of messed up. There is no sugar in this recipe. I do not know what I was thinking. It was fantastic just as written. Thanks for a keeper
I was looking for something to do with a tin of creamed corn, found this recipe, and ta-da, minutes later it was in the oven. It was very easy to put together (I halved the recipe) and was ready to serve in just under an hour. It's not spectacular, just a good decent side dish that's much tastier than a plain tin of creamed corn. Next time, I will spray the casserole dish with non-stick spray (like Pam), as it does stick a bit.
Very nice recipe! I took this with me for the family Thanksgiving dinner and everyone enjoyed it very much. I doubled the recipe and it turned out perfectly! This is good comfort-food that would be easy to throw together for any occasion.