Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
To save time purchase a ready-made Boboli cheese pizza crust, this is also good on foccacia. You can double the topping amount for a large pizza.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush the pizza crust lightly with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, Parmesan cheese, red onion and basil.
- Spread the mayo mixture evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle lightly with grated mozza cheese (use only a small amount of mozza cheese).
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust and topping is heated through.
I did this mixture on mini frozen pizza bases to serve alongside some pasta, super tasty & easy to put together but careful when you bite the mixture holds it heat well.