Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
To save time purchase a ready-made Boboli cheese pizza crust, this is also good on foccacia. You can double the topping amount for a large pizza.
- 1 (12 inch) baked cheese prepared pizza crust
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil (or use 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush the pizza crust lightly with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, Parmesan cheese, red onion and basil.
- Spread the mayo mixture evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle lightly with grated mozza cheese (use only a small amount of mozza cheese).
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust and topping is heated through.