To save time purchase a ready-made Boboli cheese pizza crust, this is also good on foccacia. You can double the topping amount for a large pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Brush the pizza crust lightly with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the mayo, Parmesan cheese, red onion and basil.
- 4Spread the mayo mixture evenly over the crust.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with grated mozza cheese (use only a small amount of mozza cheese).
- 6Bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust and topping is heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Savory Garlic and Onion Bread Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 401.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust