Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from Kraft Foods. One of my go-to recipes when rushed for dinner ideas.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup baking mix (like Bisquick)
- Heat oven to 400'F.
- Cook cream cheese and broth in large saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with whisk. Stir in chicken, vegetables and seasoned salt.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate. Beat egg and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended; stir in baking mix just until moistened. Spoon over chicken mixture. Place pie plate on a baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- NOTE: To lighten this a bit, substitute Neufchatel cheese for the cream cheese. Can also be made with turkey instead of chicken.
- For added color and texture serve with a fresh green salad.