Recipe by MiSs CooKette
Me and my fiance love this recipe. We made it with white rice and it was absolutely wonderful! its an easy, yet very tasty meal to make any night of the week. I came up with this recipe myself and didnt think it would come out this great. The peppers and onions are a must. I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by VLizzle
I had some pork chops that I wanted to use for dinner tonight, so I looked up recipes for pork and found this. It's refreshing to see original new recipes and this was great. I used both red and green bell peppers because I had them handy and I like my food as colorful as possible. Instead of garlic powder, I used 4 cloves of minced garlic (only because I love garlic so much), but other than that, I followed the recipe as is. It was great with the white rice and the next time I might try it with rice noodles.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork (cut up small)
- 1 large onion (chopped small)
- 1 large green bell pepper (chopped small)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in sautee pan on med-low heat.
- Put chopped onions and chopped green bell peppers in pan and cover for 10 minutes.
- While waiting cut boneless pork up into small pieces in medium bowl.
- Add black pepper,garlic powder,and paprika in bowl with pork.
- mix up well and add to sautee pan with peppers and onions.
- Let simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Add in soy sauce and cover for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with White rice. Enjoy!