Prep 55 mins
Cook 0 mins
Also got this frim the Pillsbury Dec. 2000 cookbook. This has became our only sausage ball recipe.
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup hungry jack buttermilk complete pancake & waffle mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 8 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Line 15x10x1 inch baking pan with foil.
- Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine sausage, pancake mix, and basil; process just until combined.
- Add cheese and onions; process with on/off pulses to blend.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place in spray foil lined pan.
- Bake at 375 F.
- for 10 to 15 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- Serve warm with cocktail toothpicks.