1/1 Photo of Easy Sausage, Potato, Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Eggs, sausage, potato, cheese all in one dish. Easy to prepare the night before and bake in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- 3Cook and stir sausage in a medium skillet over medium heat until evenly browned and broken up.
- 4Remove sausage to a separate plate.
- 5Add the butter to the same skillet and replace over medium heat.
- 6Add the package of diced potatoes.
- 7Cook and stir until lightly browned and slightly crispy on the outside.
- 8Place the potatoes in the prepared baking dish.
- 9Sprinkle with half of the seasoning salt and pepper.
- 10Cover with the sausage.
- 11Sprinkle the cheese over all.
- 12Pour the eggs over the top.
- 13Finish with the rest of the seasoning salt and pepper.
- 14Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the eggs are fully cooked.
- 15If the dish has been refrigerated and is cold, it can take up to an hour to bake.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sausage, Potato, Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 350.9 mg
- Sodium 652.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: