Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
When you’re craving pizza and just don’t have the time to make homemade, Johnsonville gives you a great alternative that’s bursting with big flavor.
- 1 (19 ounce) package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links (or 16 ounces Johnsonville Italian Ground Sausage)
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked packaged prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- Remove sausage from casing and pinch into dime-sized pieces.
- Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Add Italian Sausage pieces and green pepper.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is no longer pink (160 degrees F) and cheese is melted.