This yummy recipe from the Canadian Living website can be made with either sweet or hot Italian sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook the sausage over medium-high heat, breaking up with a spoon, until browned, about 4 minutes.
- 2Drain off the fat.
- 3Add the garlic, onion, zucchini, oregano, salt and pepper and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until the vegetables are softened, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add the rice, stirring to coat.
- 5Add 3 cups of the stock and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- 7Cover and simmer, stirring once, for 15 minutes.
- 8Add the remaining stock.
- 9Simmer, stirring often, until moist and creamy, 5 minutes.
- 10Stir in the tomato, parmesan and parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sausage Parmesan Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 1235.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g