Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I know how busy we all can be at times. It can be helpful to have easy, fast but yummy meals to prepare. I found this one that fits that category well. 8)
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole.
- Cook the macaroni according to the directions.
- Drain the pasta.
- Brown the sausage, then drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, sausage, onion, soup, milk and cheese.
- Combine mixture well.
- Pour into dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
This was pretty good - I used a whole onion and made as directed. I used whole wheat macaroni. Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game, 2/8/09 - NElady.