Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for a fast and filling breakfast. Makes alot of gravy.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- In a saucepan, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Sprinkle with flour.
- Gradually stir in milk, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over biscuits.
OMG GOOD :) I used a cup & 1/2 half n half and 3 cups milk. Jimmy Dean HOT sausage in really good for this. Thanks for the easy recipe.
I just made this tonight for dinner and everyone loved it. I did thicken it a little more with cornstarch and a little water. I will be making this again for sure, thanks for posting!