This is a variation of Sausage Stars/Sausage Cup recipes that use wanton wrappers and ranch dressing. My version uses Tostitos Scoops (bowl shaped corn chips) and cream cheese for some of the ranch dressing. I made these for Christmas Eve and Super Bowl Sunday, and they were a huge hit on both occasions! You can make the filling in advance and refrigerate until you are ready to assemble and bake. If I am taking these to a party, I fill the shells before I leave home and bake when I arrive at the party. They are also great with regular ranch dressing, but we prefer parmesan peppercorn flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 375.
- 2Brown sausage and drain well on paper towels.
- 3Return sausage to skillet and stir in cream cheese until melted.
- 4Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 5Stir in ranch dressing and sharp cheddar cheese.
- 6Fill scoops with sausage-cheese mixture. Arrange the filled scoops on a cookie sheet or baking pan. For less greasy cups, bake on a wire rack set on top of the cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 8 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sausage Cups (Like Sausage Stars)
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 193.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peppercorn ranch dressing