Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe from Taste of Home. It is easy to toss together and reheats nicely.
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups potatoes, diced
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- In stock pot brown sausage and onion.
- Add potatoes, water, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 5 to 10 minutes until heated through.