Wendy W88's Note:
This sounded SO gross to me when I first heard of it at a church breakfast...sausage with blueberries?! After about a month of them pestering me to try it, I did and can't ever get enough! Very easy to make and a big hit with children! Cook time includes about 10 minutes to brown sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 packages of real blueberry muffin mix
- 1 lb roll of pork sausage
- 1Other ingredients will vary according to box directions, such as eggs, oil, etc.
- 2Brown sausage in a frying pan; drain.
- 3Prepare both boxes of blueberry muffin mix, according to directions, in a large bowl.
- 4Add sausage and pour into a 9X13 baking dish.
- 5Cooking times will vary, but mine is usually done in about 30 minutes, or until golden on top.
- 6Use a toothpick to test for doneness if you are unsure.
- 7Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sausage Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Cake
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 240.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blueberry muffin mix