1/1 Photo of Easy Sausage Bake
Michelle S.'s Note:
From the back of a package of stove top. Looks interesting...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir till blended. Set aside.
- 3Saute Italian sausage in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat until nicely browned.
- 4Add vegetables to skillet, saute until crisp tender. Drain any oil in skillet.
- 5Place sausage mixture into a 13 x 9 pan.
- 6Cover with tomato sauce.
- 7Cover with prepared stuffing.
- 8Bake 25 minutes or until heated throughout.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sausage Bake
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.1
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.9 mg
- Sodium 2148.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 26.5 g