1 hr 30 mins
For all you sauerkraut lovers, this is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 fresh minced garlic cloves (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, undrained
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained (any kind is good)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 cups canned mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 3In a large skillet, brown the pork pieces.
- 4Add in the onions garlic (if using) and celery, cook until soft but not brown.
- 5Stir in the sauerkraut (with the juice), cooked noodled, undiluted soup and mushrooms; season with salt and pepper to taste; mix well to combine.
- 6Spoon into a greased casserole dish.
- 7Cover, and bake for 1-1/2 hours, or until the meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sauerkraut Pork Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.6
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 1035.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 29.3 g