Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
So easy to make it hardly counts as cooking but people love it.
- 56 ounces Classico red pepper spaghetti sauce (2 jars)
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 7 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces lasagna noodles
- Brown the sausage and drain if needed. Mix with 1 1/2 jars of spaghetti sauce.
- Pour half of unmixed sauce into bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish, covering bottom completely. Add a layer of noodles (uncooked), then spoon dollops of ricotta on top of noodles. Cover with 1/2 sausage/sauce mixture, being sure to cover noodles thoroughly. Add another layer of noodles, ricotta, sausage/sauce mix. Add a last layer of noddles and cover with remaining unmixed sauce. Sprinkle mozarella cheese over top liberally.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes, removing tin foil for last 15 minutes to brown cheese. Can be assembled ahead of time.