Recipe by ACP
This recipe is posted at the request of a friend looking for some of those easy "open a can and make a meal" dishes (like egg noodles + ground beef + cream of mushroom soup + sour cream = beef stroganoff) and these notes are mostly for her. Depending on time (or my mood) I add different ingredients like cilantro, cumin, garlic, cubed chicken, green onions, etc. Rotel tastes better than plain diced tomatoes, but they're too spicy for me.
- 1 (8 ounce) boxgoya Spanish rice
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream