Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the Young Times magazine. I hope you like it. It was submitted by Salaha Nawaz from Ajman.
- 3 slices white bread, toasted
- cooked beef or cooked bacon, as required
- toasted turkey ham, as required
- vine tomatoes, as required
- sliced gruyere cheese, as required
- lettuce, as required
- mayonnaise, as required
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the bread slices in your toaster.
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice of toast.
- Top it with slices of turkey ham, beef or bacon, vine tomatoes, cheese and lettuce.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Cut into triangles.
- Likewise, repeat for the other slices also.
- Serve with French fries (potato chips) and a large glass of Coco-Cola/juice/your favourite.