Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Great with various Mexican foods and chips! A wonderful addition to the dips on the table
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup green onions with top, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley, snipped
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Place all ingredients in blender container.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerator about 4 hous to blend flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.