Recipe by Hbear 30
"A crowd pleasing meatloaf, may be made with ground beef or ground turkey. Both are yummy."
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- dried parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix the ground sirloin, salsa, bread crumbs, cheese, egg, and garlic. Season with parsley, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (72 degrees C).