Recipe by dyanmarieb
Sooo simple to make and goes great with spanish rice. Depending on your tolerance this can be made mild or spicy. Its a simple dish we have made in my house for years and it's always a crowd pleaser!
Top Review by firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent recipe - just throw it all in and stick in the oven LOL!. Chicken stays moist and salsa sauce is yummy. I served this with baked potatoes and scooped some of the sauce over the halved potatoes.
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle chunky salsa (mild or hot depending on your tolerance)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large baking dish pour a small amount of Salsa on the bottom of the dish and sprinkle some corn.
- Trim off any excess fat off chicken breasts and place on top of the salsa/corn mixture in the dish.
- Pour the remaining salsa and corn over the chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- When done, sprinkle the cheese over the chicken and place the oven on Broil and cook, uncovered, until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.