Rochelle, Chef #675078's Note:
Extra easy casserole - make as spicy or as mild as you like, depending on the type of salsa you use. I combined parts of several existing recipes to create this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Press crescent rolls into a greased 9 x 13" pan. (Do not separate the rolls). Press the perforated edges together to create "crust.".
- 3Cook beef, onions, salt, pepper, and chili powder in skillet over medium heat until meat is browned. Drain any excess fat.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the salsa.
- 5Spoon over crust. Top with cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Salsa Beef Pie
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 712.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g