Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice, easy salsa recipe.
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process quickly until vegetables are chopped. Refrigerate two hours to blend flavors.
A delicious simple salsa recipe. Only changes I made was I used 1 tsp minced garlic in place of the powder and I added chopped green onions in place of regular onions and also added alittle more bell peppers using red, yellow and green bell peppers. Also added a touch of sugar and red pepper flakes to kick it up a bit. Omitted the cilantro cause we don't care for it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!